I am not a fan whatsoever with the direction this year’s Madden game is going. It started when they put Calvin on the cover and destined him and the Lions to be jinxed, and it continued when they removed some of the fun/key features from Franchise mode. That being said, they did a fantastic job with the commercials. The game comes out August 28th, but I would recommend playing the demo or finding somewhere to rent it from before buying it. Enjoy.
- New Anchorman 2 Teaser. http://t.co/D647vInxkr 1 hour ago
- Thanks for nothing Orb. Another year, still no Triple Crown winner. 2 hours ago
- RT @HeleneStJames: Henrik Zetterberg's wit in fine form after I asked him about @bssmith7: "He creates a lot of stuff. Sometimes for both t… 4 hours ago
- Valtteri Filppula scores fantastic goal to seal game against Blackhawks. VIDEO: http://t.co/VNg9ZTQTq2 #RedWings #Blackhawks 4 hours ago
- Johan Franzen fires ridiculous shot past Corey Crawford. VIDEO: http://t.co/hih6QT1n5O #RedWings #Blackhawks #Snipe 4 hours ago
What I’m Traubing AboutAlabama Crimson Tide Al Borges BCS Big East Big Ten Brady Hoke Calvin Johnson Cliff Avril Columbus Blue Jackets Comcast Sports Bay Area Craig Roh Dee Milliner Denard Robinson detroit lions Detroit Red Wings Devin Funchess Devin Gardner espn Fitzgerald Toussaint Frank Clark Greg Mattison Jake Ryan James Ross Joe Bolden Jon Wilner Josh Kendall Kenny Demens Matt Stafford Michigan Football Michigan Wolverines Minnesota Vikings Nashville Predators NCAA New Orleans Saints New York Rangers NFL Scouting Combine Philadelphia Flyers Ray Ratto Rick Nash Roy Roundtree Ryan Suter San Jose Mercury News Shane Morris The State Columbia SC University Of Michigan