As I said in the NFL Draft Winners post, giving grades out is tough, but declaring a team’s draft a “loser” before they’ve had time to get players on the field and develop is even tougher. But, some of these teams had some bad draft picks on paper, and are going to have to hope that the draft pundits, and myself, are wrong about their picks. They either reached in areas, didn’t fill their needs or both. These are my least favorite drafts, in alphabetical order, and I hope for the fans of these teams that I’m wrong. As a Lions fan, I know what it’s like to have a brutal draft.
- RT @ProFootballTalk: In game of contract semantics, Charles Woodson went with Oakland's "$4.3 million" over Denver's "$3.7 million" http://… 22 minutes ago
- RT @DHSportAlerts: Tiger Woods responds to Sergio Garcia’s fried chicken joke on Twitter http://t.co/wFSfWZ7vo5 45 minutes ago
- RT @espn: The Stanley Cup Playoffs: Where every game is close and heartburn medication is close by. 46 minutes ago
- RT @Proteautype: Celebrities at Game 3 of the Bruins/Rangers series included Sting, Liam Neeson and Paulina Gretzky's dad. 48 minutes ago
- RT @SamuelLJackson: Ohkaaay! Sergio's "Fried Chicken" comment. WTF?! Then, "Not Racist"? REALLY??!! STFU! Apology Not Accepted! 50 minutes ago
What I’m Traubing AboutAlabama Crimson Tide Al Borges BCS Big East Big Ten Brady Hoke Calvin Johnson Cliff Avril Columbus Blue Jackets Comcast Sports Bay Area Craig Roh Dee Milliner Denard Robinson detroit lions Detroit Red Wings Devin Funchess Devin Gardner espn Fitzgerald Toussaint Frank Clark Greg Mattison Jake Ryan James Ross Joe Bolden Jon Wilner Josh Kendall Kenny Demens Matt Stafford Michigan Football Michigan Wolverines Minnesota Vikings Nashville Predators NCAA New Orleans Saints New York Rangers NFL Scouting Combine Philadelphia Flyers Ray Ratto Rick Nash Roy Roundtree Ryan Suter San Jose Mercury News Shane Morris The State Columbia SC University Of Michigan